Rice Cooker Lemon Rice Recipe
Lemon Rice Ingredients
* 1 cup long grain rice
* 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 large garlic clove
* 2 teaspoons lemon zest, freshly grated
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
Lemon Rice Recipe Directions
Prep Time: 45 min. Total Time: 45 min.
- Place rinsed rice in the rice cooker bowl of your rice cooker.
- Add the chicken stock and salt; stir to combine, then place the garlic in the center on top of the rice.
- Close rice cooker cover and set for regular cycle.
- When rice cooker switches to the Keep Warm cycle, add lemon zest, butter, and parsley, then stir to combine.
- Close the cover and let the rice steam for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the rice with a wooden or plastic rice paddle or wooden spoon
- Before serving, you may remove garlic
You may also be interested in taking a look at our Greek Lemon Rice Recipe. Topped with crumbled feta cheese, it’s a great Greek style recipe.
|Searching for other rice cooker recipes? the Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook at Amazon is the best we know of. And, if you’re in the market for a new rice cooker, check out their latest sales on rice cookers 50% off or more|