Luscious Pecan Rice Cooker Bread Pudding Recipe
This bread pudding for the rice cooker is a great treat for a unique dessert. It’s easy to make, really yummy and also helps you to use up some of that leftover bread.
Luscious Pecan Bread Pudding Recipe
Bread Pudding Recipe Ingredients:
3 cups day-old French bread cubes or whatever bread you have on hand that is slightly stale and crusty
3 Tbl. chopped pecans, toasted
2-1/4 cups low-fat (1%) milk ( you can use evaporated milk if you wish)
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Bread Pudding Sauce Ingredients:
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
1-1/2 cups frozen pitted tart cherries (you can also use canned cherries – drained)
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Toss bread cubes and pecans in rice cooker inner pot that has been lightly coated with oil. Combine milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl and then pour over bread mixture. Close rice cooker and COOK.
2. While the bread pudding is cooking in the rice cooker, you can prepare the bread pudding sauce. Combine cranberry juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small saucepan; stir in cherries. Bring the sauce to a boil over medium heat; cook about 3- 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar.
3. Once the bread pudding has finished cooking, turn it out from the rice cooker pan, top the bread pudding with cherry sauce and serve.
Next Recipe: Rice Cooker Banana Bread
Back to Rice Cooker Recipes
Go To Rice Cooker Reviews
|If you’re searching for other great rice cooker recipes, the Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook at Amazon is the best we know of. And, if you’re in the market for a new rice cooker, check out their latest sales on rice cookers 50% off or more|
- Rice Cooker Bread Pudding Recipe
- bread pudding in rice cooker
- bread pudding recipe for rice cooker
- rice Cooker Bread Pudding