Scrambled Eggs Recipe for the Rice Cooker
An easy scrambled eggs recipe for the rice cooker for breakfast or anytime you feel like having scrambled eggs.
Rice Cooker Scrambled Eggs Ingredients
- 1 -2 egg, per person
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil, to taste
- 1 tablespoon bacon bit, per person (optional)
- 1 tablespoon corn (optional)
- 2 -4 tablespoons ham, cut into chunks (cooked) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon green onion (optional)
Prep Time: 5 min. Total Time: 25 min.
1. Put the oil or butter in the rice cooker and turn your rice cooker on to cook.
2. Add any optional ingredients you like.
3. Cook the optional items until they are hot.
4. Break eggs into the pan. Close the lid but check the eggs every few minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon or non stick spatula until the eggs are done. It takes 15 minutes for 1 egg to get done. May take longer if you add more eggs.
*Note: You can put leave the rice cooker on warm and keep the eggs warm for hours if family members like to get up at different times.
Next Recipe: Bibingkang Malagkit
Rice Cooker Reviews * * * Back to Rice Cooker Recipes
If you’re searching for other great rice cooker recipes, the Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook at Amazon is the best we know of.